Terms & Conditions
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
Visitors on our website please note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms, our server also receives general information such as the IP address of the visitor, cookies etc.
For financial transactions by credit card/debit card, Shahnaz Ayurvedics uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the card details are ‘not stored’ with Shahnaz Ayurvedics. Instead, the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard
We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session for personalizing your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files that our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
The Customer should take note of the following:
Shahnaz Husain Group hopes that you never have to cancel or return a product. At the same time, we would be there to help you whenever you do so due to certain circumstances.
Since the products are manufactured in assortment, there may be possibilities that the colours of the product delivered may vary from the actual colour. In the case of colour, the actual print of the product delivered might be different from the product shown on the website. Customers are requested to read all the details and disclaimer on the product page before placing the order.
In case you are not satisfied with the product received, we request you to contact our Customer Care team at 011-49898989 or you can write to us at [email protected] and we shall revert to you at the earliest.
- Return requests should be raised within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- All the tags and original packaging should remain intact and should be sent along with the product(s).
- The original invoice shall be returned with the product(s).
- Product(s) should reach us in the same condition as has (or have) been received.
- You need to send the return to the below-mentioned address: Shahnaz Ayurvedics’ (E-Commerce Section) A-3, Phase-II, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP – 201301
- Once the Quality Check team has received the returned goods, the team shall examine the products, based on the customer’s complaint. Upon confirmation from our Quality Assurance Team that the replacement or refund is acceptable, we shall refund the money subject to fulfilment of Return conditions. In case it is found upon examination of product/invoice/order receipt that the error/defect/damage/delay has occurred due to the customer, then the customer will not be entitled to any fresh Product or Refund.
- Shahnaz Husain Group will issue a gift coupon up to a maximum of Rs. 100/- against the shipping charges of self-shipment, which can be only redeemed by the customer at www.shahnaz.in
Refunds are made as follows:
- Credit Card Payment — The refund will be credited back within 5 to 7 banking days
- Debit Card Payment — The amount will be credited back within 7 to 14 banking days.
- Payment through Net Banking —- The amount will be credited back to the account within 7 to 14 banking days.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) —- The amount will be credited to the bank within 7 to 14 banking days. In the case of COD, the customer must provide his Bank account details (Account No, Name of the Account Holder, Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC code & Order ID)
The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website.
We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by us as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of these Terms. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our partners shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services, or these Terms. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these Terms, be it in tort or contract or any other legal theory is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. We, our associates, and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error-free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, www.shahnaz.in assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
This domain name www.shahnaz.in is owned and operated by Shahnaz Husain Group.
Collection of Personal Information
Shahnaz Husain Group has the right to collect and store any information (email address, name, phone number etc) shared by you on the website. While it is not mandatory to share your personal information while you are browsing through the website but certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Personal Data or Information Collected
Shahnaz Husain Group has the ownership right on all the information collected through this website. Information collected, shall be used to provide a better shopping experience to its users and for internal analysis of the website in terms of the number of visitors, their geographical locations etc.
Some of your personal information will be passed on to the others like courier companies, credit card processing companies and suppliers etc to fulfil the requirements of your order with Shahnaz Husain Group.
Information collected by us through this website will be used solely for improving your experience with the website. We will not share your personal information with any unauthorized person or organization.
In case, Shahnaz Husain Group is required to follow any court orders or legal process, we may share your personal information with the concerned authorities without any notice to you.
Whenever you visit a website, your browser saves some information relating to your visit, these are called Cookies. Cookies are used at this website to record various aspects of your visit and to assist Shahnaz Husain Group in providing you with the best possible shopping experience.
Link to Other Sites
The choice to Opt-out
The Website provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional, marketing-related communications from us in general, after setting up an account. If anyone wants to subscribe/unsubscribe to the newsletter the user can visit our website www.shahnaz.in
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.shahnaz.in will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our Contact Details:
New Delhi – 110019 India
Phone: 0091-11-49000999 (30 Line)
Email: [email protected]
Free Shipping on all Orders Above ₹500
Covid-19 Safety Measures
Exciting Discounts & Offers
- Scrubs / Massage Cream
- Moisturisers / Serum / Toners
- Eye Pads / Mask
- Cleansers / Face Wash
- Creams / Gel / Lotions
- Rejuvenating Masks
- Face Mask / Treatments
- Skin Concerns
- Acne / Pimple
- Dullness / Skin Rashes
- Sun Protection / Skin Tan
- Dead Skin Removal
- Blemishes / Dark Spots
- Skin Lightening / Radiant Glow
- Cleansing / Toning
- Kits & Combos
- Ask Shahnaz
- Deal Of The Day